One Armed Artist continued

A pinch and a punch the first of the month - not that I can do much of that though.

I attended my 2nd orthopedic clinic today and had new xrays taken - I was a bit shocked to see the humerus stll broken and a large gap between the break - but that seems to be normal according to the consultant and the growth of callus formation is starting to show, but I'm still not out of the woods yet as a further two weeks is needed to re assess the situation and then determine if a surgical pin is needed.

I now have a new arm sling 'whoopee' but have to continue sleeping sitting up, and no showers!

I have been thinking about some new paintings but am unable to do any drawing for now, do let me know what you think of my latest paintings in the gallery http://www.peterbowen.net/gallery.htm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Arm Artist - Update

Clifton Arts Club 100th Open Exhibition

New Paintings for Clifton Arts Club